Welcome to Saffron Green Primary School
Thank you for visiting our website. Saffron Green is a delightful one form entry community school set in beautiful grounds. We pride ourselves on being a supportive community school for the local children of Borehamwood. We have a dedicated workforce who provide the very best in academic learning and well being to every pupil.
Our School Vision states:
The main ethos of Saffron Green Primary school is to provide equal opportunities to pupils of all backgrounds, ethnicity and ability to develop into numerate, articulate, confident and independent individuals who are respectful to each other. The school provides a happy, safe and stimulating learning environment where every pupil is equipped to achieve their full potential and is inspired to do their very best at all times, so they leave school the best version of themselves. Everyone is encouraged to be well-mannered, honest, kind to each other and respectful to others for their views.
The children at Saffron Green have told us that during their time with us they would like to achieve the following outcomes:
To gain knowledge
- To learn to read and write well.
- To be good at maths
- To be helped and supported with their learning
- To learn about other cultures
- To learn well so that they can have a good job
- A kind and caring person
- To be a healthy person
- To be a role model for others
- To learn to be a good friend
- To be able to be themselves
- To have friends and fun
- To discuss my problems and worries
Our broad and balanced curriculum is personally written to ensure that these outcomes are met by all children. All staff and governors at Saffron Green are proud to say that we work effectively, together, to ensure that through a culture of continuous development, we remain a place where everyone can learn and achieve together.
We hope that you will find here all the information about us that you require here on our school website. Should you require further information please call or email the school office on: 0208 953 firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you personally to our school.
Mrs Linda Storey
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.”
Saffron Green's 3 Rules
The right to learn without distraction.
The right to feel safe.
The right to be treated with respect.
LETS GET READING!
Take a look at our video and share some pictures with your class teacher letting us know where and when you like to read!
We are very excited to introduce our new Saffron Green Early Years wraparound care!
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Latest School Calendar Events
There are currently no events.
- More information to follow shortly however, in the meantime do contact the school office with your interest.
- Helping parents at home to support emotional wellbeing and resilience.
- Coronavirus Herts EPS advice
- Important dates for Nursery applications 2021. Click on the link above to see the dates your need in your diaries for Nursery admissions 2021. Pop by reception if you need any help with your application.