A Celebration Of Our Children's Home Learning
Welcome from our Children, Staff and Governors
At Saffron Green we welcome all children, and see every child as an individual. We provide a high standard of education in an environment in which children of all abilities can achieve their full potential and enjoy learning. Each child's contribution in the classroom and in the whole school is highly valued. We aim for them to become confident, enquiring and independent.
Saffron Green is an inclusive safe and stimulating environment where:
- We aim to create an all round learning experience;
- All stakeholders are heard and respected;
- Children become motivated, and independent; healthy, honest, and compassionate;
- Children are encouraged to achieve and success is celebrated.
We trust you will find here all the information about us that you require here on our school website. Should you require further information please call or email the school office on: 0208 953 firstname.lastname@example.org
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.”
Latest School Calendar Events
- Half term15Feb2021
- Helping parents at home to support emotional wellbeing and resilience.
- Coronavirus Herts EPS advice
- Following the Governments announcement school will be closed from Monday 4th January 2021 for all children, except those of Critical Workers.
- Important dates for Nursery applications 2021. Click on the link above to see the dates your need in your diaries for Nursery admissions 2021. Pop by reception if you need any help with your application.